Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy week

Caitlyn has been in and out of doctors all week, so Ive been here at her place just hanging out by myself for the most part... This week was CMJ so there's been a lot of friends in town.  I saw the Bronx on Tuesday and at that show I ran into some old tour buddies.  I got an opportunity to work for a merch company to fill in the time between Mastodon tours so I wont have the problem that I did this year having nothing to do between bands.  Wednesday, I went out with Lewis, my tour manager, to some bar his friend was working at so we drank for free for a couple hours.  My cousin Erik met up with us, but left shortly after and we headed to the Webster hall for a death metal show and met up with Colleen for a couple free sparks :-)  Thursday night my friend Elizabeth had an acoustic show so I met my cousin for a drink before that then we watched her set.  We went to the Beauty bar for a little dance party with Big E, and last night I went to go see Young Love at webster hall... It was cool but I feel like Im getting a cold so I didnt stay out too late.  I bought some nyquil and passed out here.  Hopefully it wont be too bad on the flight, I hate being sick and starting a tour sick is the WORST.  Right now Im drinking OJ, watching whats eating gilbert grape and doing the last bit of laundry.  Packing again for the 3rd time this week.  

The flight is at 9:40pm, and I'll be gone until Dec 8th so that means no phone for a month!!  I'll try to be good and post up here as much as I can but Im not sure what the internet access will be like.  

xoxo

No comments: