Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long day.

Last night was sad.  Im going to miss the snuggles and the pets a lot.  We had to wake up at 5 am to get me to Ontario airport by 6 for my 7am flight.  We got there with no problem, I kinda slept on the plane, but you know how that goes.  Its not real sleep.  I landed in Nashville around 2pm, and came straight to the practice space where my lovely merchandise boxes were waiting for me.  Every item in the boxes was enclosed in a plastic bag without labels on them so when I went to look for the size it wasnt anywhere to be seen.  I had to rip open most the bags to get the merch out and separate everything by size so I could count them for the inventory.  Im so over it hahaha.  My wrists hurt pretty bad, from straining the muscles so much, and I am sooooo tired.  Im not sure what time we come back here to finish up, but I cant work in the truck right now.  Its all cold and rainy outside.  

I cant wait to get to the hotel and sleep.

No comments: